I love a statement piece when I see one…the bigger, the bolder, the better! I often wear them with my casually – jeans and a t-shirt. It just adds that WOW factor in my outfit. I often get the “wow, what a great piece, that looks great on you but I could never pull off a look like that.” Chunky necklace is a standout accessory every woman needs to have in her jewelry box.
One of the easiest and trendiest ways to jazz up any outfit is definitely a statement necklace. Yes!! Statement Necklaces is a standout accessory that makes the dress look completely unique and eye-catching. This season’s hottest and biggest jewelry trend is Statement Necklaces Jewelry Trend
When it comes to necklaces, “the bigger, the better” theory holds true. These are those huge jewelry pieces that can transform a simple dress into a chic and fashionable ensemble. Beaded or embellished, layered or twisted, long or short; these statement pieces are sure to get you plenty of attention. Pairing up a large shiny necklace with a simple outfit is a hot trend nowadays.
Wearing a heavy embellished necklace can lift a chic LBD while ordinary jeans and a t-shirt can be turned into a sensational party outfit when worn with a perfect sassy dramatic piece. These necklaces are great to be worn with shorts, jeans, mini dresses or long gowns for any day and event. They will provide you lots of style and sparkle, without taking attention away from rest of look. So, it is not wrong to say that this classic jewelry should be a staple item in every woman’s jewelry collection.
An elegant statement necklace promises to add a dash of glamor and style to any outfit, no matter how boring or simple it is. Whether you team a statement necklace with a top and jeans or plain attire, it will not go unnoticed.
Some stars are also rocking this amazing jewelry with their casual dresses for an instant trendy look. Big and bold necklaces with chunky crystals, bold beads or glitzy stones are sure to attract attention, when teamed with right dresses.
The statement necklace trends have proven to be an inexpensive way to add high-impact, runway style to your everyday wardrobe. But figuring out exactly how to wear them can sometimes prove to be a challenge. While I love footwear, sunglasses, hats, and handbags, I have always found that a stunning necklace can quickly make an outfit go from blah to brilliant. Bold necklaces continue to show up on the runways. While this trend is not for those who shy away from attention, here are a few tips to help you carry it off if you’re brave enough:
1. Avoid mixing prints with bold necklaces. Solid tops and dresses in simple silhouettes will ensure that your necklace remains the center of attention.
2. Keep your neckline simple. Avoid complicated halter necklines, as they will interfere with your jewelry. Scoop, V-neck, and strapless styles work best to show off your neck area.
3. Limit other accessories when wearing a bold necklace. For example, avoid wearing long dangling earrings, chunky bangles, and trendy headwear in order to keep the focus on the necklace.
4. Keep in mind the proportions of the necklace and your body when styling it. If you’re petite, then a necklace that drapes to your waist can make you look shorter. If you’re long-waisted, then opt for a larger style.
5. Keep your tresses in a sleek style. A simple, tamed hairstyle will allow your necklace to take center stage.
Don’t be afraid to play up with your look by accessorizing with outstanding statement necklaces that will adorn your neck. Be bold and update your Spring/Summer style with a statement accessory like a big necklace.
How do you make statement with a bold necklace?